Playful Dragon: Messing and missing trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988.
"Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 145-150, May.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82d2v3gb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1988. "Contested Exchange: Political Economy and Modern Economic Theory," Economics Working Papers 8876, University of California at Berkeley.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2006.
"Forensic Accounting: Hidden balance of payments of the Philippines,"
4828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Edsel L. Beja, 2007. "Forensic Accounting: Hidden Balance of Payments of the Philippines," Working Papers wp130, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1995. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1029-1046, December.
- Simon J. Pak & Stelios H. Zanakis & John S. Zdanowicz, 2003. "Detecting Abnormal Pricing in International Trade: The Greece-USA Case," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 54-64, April.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Szalai, Karin, 2002. "The use of unit values in estimating trade-related capital flight -The case of CEE countries with special focus on Russia," IWH Discussion Papers 161, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; trade misinvoicing; China;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-10-13 (China)
- NEP-INT-2007-10-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.