Conceptual and Methodological Issues in the Measurement of Capital Flight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2007. "Capital Flight and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 4885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2007.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bryan Hardy & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luis Servén, 2017.
"Gross Capital Flows by Banks, Corporates and Sovereigns,"
NBER Working Papers
23116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avdjiev,Stefan & Hardy,Bryan James & Kalemli-Ozcan,Sebnem & Serven,Luis, 2018. "Gross capital flows by banks, corporates, and sovereigns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8514, The World Bank.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luis Servén, 2018. "Gross capital flows by banks, corporates and sovereigns," BIS Working Papers 760, Bank for International Settlements.
- Simon J. Pak & Stelios H. Zanakis & John S. Zdanowicz, 2003. "Detecting Abnormal Pricing in International Trade: The Greece-USA Case," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 54-64, April.
- Davies, Victor A. B., 2007. "Capital flight and war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4210, The World Bank.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Hardy, Bryan & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Servï¿½n, Luis, 2017. "Gross Capital Inflows to Banks, Corporates and Sovereigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Balance of Payments-consistent unreported flows," MPRA Paper 21699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999.
"The Value of Waiting: Russia's Integration into the International Capital Markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1998. "The value of waiting: Russia's integration into the international capital markets," Kiel Working Papers 860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew Powell & Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2002. "Capital Inflows and Capital Outflows: Measurement, Determinants, Consequences," Business School Working Papers veinticinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Goran Vuksic, 2010. "Unrecorded capital flows and accumulation of foreign assets: the case of Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Maria de Boyrie & Simon Pak & John Zdanowicz, 2005. "The impact of Switzerland's money laundering law on capital flows through abnormal pricing in international trade," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 217-230.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Vukšić, Goran, 2013. "Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-46.
- Josef Brada & Ali Kutan & Goran Vukšić, 2011. "The costs of moving money across borders and the volume of capital flight: the case of Russia and other CIS countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 717-744, November.
- Medina-Smith, Emilio, 2003. "Four essays on economic growth in Venezuela 1950-1999," Economics PhD Theses 0503, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:2:y:1997:i:2:p:101-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.