Procyclicality of Regulatory Ratios?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Edward Amadeo & Valeria Pero, 2000. "Adjustment, stabilisation and the structure of employment in Brazil," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 120-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Persaud, Avinash, 2002. "Liquidity Black Holes: And Why Modern Financial Regulation in Developed Countries is making Short-Term Capital Flows to Developing Countries Even More Volatile," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jacob A. Bikker & Paul A. J. Metzemakers, 2007.
"Is Bank Capital Procyclical? A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 40(2), pages 225-264.
- Jaap Bikker & Paul Metzemakers, 2004. "Is bank capital procyclical? A cross-country analysis," DNB Working Papers 009, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003.
"Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1796, March.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Capital-Account and Counter-Cyclical Prudential Regulations in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries," Series Históricas 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordsprocyclicality; capital markets; financial institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2000-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.