The impact of the global economic crisis on sovereign wealth funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2009. "Developing Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds and Outward Foreign Direct Investment," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 169, Asian Development Bank.
- Heiko Hesse & Tao Sun, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Financial Stability—An Event Study Analysis," IMF Working Papers 09/239, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bataa, Erdenebat & Izzeldin, Marwan & Osborn, Denise R., 2016. "Changes in the global oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 161-176.
- Mohamed Ariff & John H. Farrar, 2013. "The governance and regulation of sovereign wealth funds and foreign exchange reserves in a post-GFC world," Chapters,in: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State, chapter 12, pages 272-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abdel-Baki Monal A., 2012. "The Impact of Basel III on Emerging Economies," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-33, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:24:y:2010:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.