Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments in the Banking Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolando Avendaño & Javier Santiso, 2010. "Are Sovereign Wealth Funds' Investments Politically Biased?: A Comparison with Mutual Funds," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 283, OECD Publishing.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2010-july-123-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman, 2009.
"A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 429-451.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2008. "A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices," Policy Briefs PB08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L. & Han, Xi & Malatesta, Paul H., 2010. "Firm values and sovereign wealth fund investments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 256-278, November.
- Hélène Raymond, 2010.
"Sovereign Wealth Funds as Domestic Investors of Last Resort During Crises,"
CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 121-159.
- Hélène Raymond, 2010. "Sovereign Wealth Funds as domestic investors of last resort during crises," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kotter, Jason & Lel, Ugur, 2011.
"Friends or foes? Target selection decisions of sovereign wealth funds and their consequences,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 360-381, August.
- Jason Kotter & Ugur Lel, 2008. "Friends or foes? The stock price impact of sovereign wealth fund investments and the price of keeping secrets," International Finance Discussion Papers 940, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2008.
- repec:cii:cepiie:2010-july-123-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Raymond, 2009. "The effect of Sovereign Wealth Funds’ investments on stock markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Heiko Hesse & Tao Sun, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Financial Stability—An Event Study Analysis," IMF Working Papers 09/239, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dariusz Urban, 2016. "The Investment Attractiveness of Companies Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange to Sovereign Wealth Funds," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(2), pages 333-350, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign Wealth Funds; Bank Profitability; Capital and ownership structure;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.