Are Sovereign Wealth Funds' Investments Politically Biased?: A Comparison with Mutual Funds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsani, Stella, 2013. "Natural resources, governance and institutional quality: The role of resource funds," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 181-195.
- Dariusz Urban, 2016. "The Investment Attractiveness of Companies Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange to Sovereign Wealth Funds," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(2), pages 333-350, June.
- Luisa ANDERLONI & Daniela VANDONE, 2012. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments in the Banking Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2012-24, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pekkanen Saadia M & Tsai Kellee S, 2011. "The Politics of Ambiguity in Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-46, August.
- John Farrar & David G. Mayes (ed.), 2013. "Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15045.
- Mohamed Ariff & John H. Farrar, 2013. "The governance and regulation of sovereign wealth funds and foreign exchange reserves in a post-GFC world," Chapters,in: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State, chapter 12, pages 272-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- I. Anthopoulos & C. Pitelis & C. Liakou, 2016. "The Nature, Performance and Economic Impact of Sovereign Wealth Funds," Working papers wpaper135, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
Keywordsallocation d'actifs; asset allocation; benchmarks; fonds souverains; political regimes; regulation; régimes politiques; régulation; sovereign wealth funds;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:283-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .