The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aaron Weisbrod & John Whalley, 2011. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," NBER Working Papers 17544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khawar Mariam, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Busse & Ceren Erdogan & Henning Mühlen, 2016.
"China's Impact on Africa – The Role of Trade, FDI and Aid,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 228-262, May.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:241-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bräutigam, Deborah & Tang, Xiaoyang, 2014. "“Going Global in Groups”: Structural Transformation and China’s Special Economic Zones Overseas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 78-91.
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Biswas Anindya & Mandal Biswajit & Saha Nitesh, 2014. "Foreign Capital Inflow and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Developing Economies: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3-4), pages 1-13, October.
- Bartels, Frank L. & Napolitano, Francesco & Tissi, Nicola E., 2014. "FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: A longitudinal perspective on location-specific factors (2003–2010)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 516-529.
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2017. "An Analysis of the Economic Determinants of Food Security in North Africa," HSE Working papers WP BRP 166/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Global Economic Prospects, June 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21999.
- McKenzie, Rex A, 2015. "Monetary transmission in Africa: a review of official sources," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Mah Jai S., 2015. "Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 173-185, March.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:12:y:2012:i:4:p:1-28:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.