Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreia Olival, 2012. "The influence of Doing Business’ institutional variables in Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0048, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2012.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2005. "Development and Underdevelopment in the Globalizing Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_005, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Keunsuk Chung, 2010. "Foreign Debt, Foreign Direct Investment and Volatility," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 171-196.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R. & Mavrotas, George, 2005. "FDI and Growth: A Causal Relationship," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ghosh Madanmohan & Wang Weimin, 2010. "Does FDI Accelerate Economic Growth? The OECD Experience Based on Panel Data Estimates for the Period 1980-2004," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-23, January.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI ,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 304-318, May.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2005. "Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2005. "Do multinational enterprises contribute to convergence or divergence? A disaggregated analysis of US FDI," Kiel Working Papers 1242, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Boyrie Maria E, 2010. "Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005.
"International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:18-:d:136954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toma Lankauskienė & Manuela Tvaronavičienė, 2011. "Interrelation of countries' developmental level and foreign direct investments performance," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 546-565, March.
- Mohammed Ershad Hussain & Mahfuzul Haque, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade, and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Bangladesh," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Narjess Boubakri & Jean-Claude Cosset & Nassima Debab & Pascale Valéry, 2011. "Privatization and Globalization: an Empirical Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1130, CIRPEE.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2013. "Perspectives on Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Direct Investment in OECD Countries based on Panel Data Econometrics," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(2), pages 1-8, April.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Economic Reforms, FDI, and Economic Growth in India: A Sector Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1192-1212, July.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:7:d:68302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Dominick & Campano Fred, 2012. "Globalization, Growth and Poverty," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron, 2012.
"The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Aaron Weisbrod & John Whalley, 2011. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," NBER Working Papers 17544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity & Foreign direct investment in OECD countries - A Paneldata Econometric Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 465, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:5:y:2005:i:1:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.