Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- National Research Council & Institute of Medicine Panel to review the National Children's Study Research Plan of which Allen Schirm is a member, "undated". "Small-Area Estimates of School-Age Children in Poverty: Interim Report 2, Evaluation of Revised 1993 County Estimates for Title I Allocations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ea76dc09961d429593186b567, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreia Olival, 2012. "The influence of Doing Business’ institutional variables in Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0048, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2012.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2005. "Development and Underdevelopment in the Globalizing Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_005, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mohammed Ershad Hussain & Mahfuzul Haque, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade, and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Bangladesh," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Narjess Boubakri & Jean-Claude Cosset & Nassima Debab & Pascale Valéry, 2011. "Privatization and Globalization: an Empirical Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1130, CIRPEE.
- Keunsuk Chung, 2010. "Foreign Debt, Foreign Direct Investment and Volatility," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 171-196.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2013. "Perspectives on Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Direct Investment in OECD Countries based on Panel Data Econometrics," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(2), pages 1-8, April.
- Abdur Chowdhury & George Mavrotas, 2005. "FDI and Growth: a Causal Relationship," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2005-25, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & Wang Weimin, 2010. "Does FDI Accelerate Economic Growth? The OECD Experience Based on Panel Data Estimates for the Period 1980-2004," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-23, January.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Economic Reforms, FDI, and Economic Growth in India: A Sector Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1192-1212, July.
- David Mayer‐Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 304-318, May.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2005. "Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2005. "Do multinational enterprises contribute to convergence or divergence? A disaggregated analysis of US FDI," Kiel Working Papers 1242, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Boyrie Maria E, 2010. "Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:7:d:68302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005.
"International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1630, CESifo.
- Dominick Salvatore & Fred Campano, 2012. "Globalization, Growth and Poverty," Global Economy Journal (GEJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, November.
- Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron, 2012.
"The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge,"
Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Aaron Weisbrod & John Whalley, 2011. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," NBER Working Papers 17544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faris Alshubiri & Mohamed Elheddad & Syed Ahsan Jamil & Nassima Djellouli, 2021. "The impacts of financial depth and foreign direct investment on the green and non-green energy consumption of OPEC members," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 1(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Mounir Belloumi & Atef Alshehry, 2018. "The Impacts of Domestic and Foreign Direct Investments on Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Toma Lankauskienė & Manuela Tvaronavičienė, 2011. "Interrelation of countries' developmental level and foreign direct investments performance," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 546-565, March.
- Stephen T Garnett & Liana N Joseph & James E M Watson & Kerstin K Zander, 2011. "Investing in Threatened Species Conservation: Does Corruption Outweigh Purchasing Power?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-6, July.
- Pegkas, Panagiotis, 2015. "The impact of FDI on economic growth in Eurozone countries," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 124-132.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity & Foreign direct investment in OECD countries - A Paneldata Econometric Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 465, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Toole James & Lutz James, 2005. "Trade Policies of the Former Centrally Planned Economies," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Bagwell Kyle & Staiger Robert W., 2003.
"Protection and the Business Cycle,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-45, September.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1995. "Protection and the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 1130, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1995. "Protection and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 5168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1995. "Protection and Business cycle," Working papers 9511, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bunyaratavej Kraiwinee & Hahn Eugene D., 2005. "An Integrative Approach to Measuring Economic Convergence: The Case of the European Union," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-25, July.
- Cole Matthew A & Elliott Rob J, 2007. "Do Environmental Regulations Cost Jobs? An Industry-Level Analysis of the UK," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Shelburne Robert C., 2004.
"Trade and Inequality: The Role of Vertical Specialization and Outsourcing,"
Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Robert Shelburne, 2004. "Trade And Inequality: The Role Of Vertical Specialization And Outsourcing," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1018, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Conley Timothy G. & Flyer Fredrick & Tsiang Grace R, 2003. "Spillovers from Local Market Human Capital and the Spatial Distribution of Productivity in Malaysia," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-47, December.
- Larcinese Valentino, 2005. "Electoral Competition and Redistribution with Rationally Informed Voters," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, June.
- Djerdjian Daron O, 2007. "Ideology, Inequality and Inequitable Trade Policies," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Ghobadian, A. & Gallear, D. N., 1996. "Total quality management in SMEs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-106, February.
- Garpenby, Peter, 1997. "Implementing quality programmes in three Swedish county councils: the views of politicians, managers and doctors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 195-206, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:5:y:2005:i:1:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.