Total quality management in SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- National Research Council & Institute of Medicine Panel to review the National Children's Study Research Plan of which Allen Schirm is a member, "undated". "Small-Area Estimates of School-Age Children in Poverty: Interim Report 2, Evaluation of Revised 1993 County Estimates for Title I Allocations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ea76dc09961d429593186b567, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Johnson, P S & Cathcart, D G, 1979. "The Founders of New Manufacturing Firms: A Note on the Size of Their 'Incubator' Plants," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 219-224, December.
- Rothwell, Roy, 1984. "Technology-Based Small Firms and Regional Innovation Potential: The Role of Public Procurement," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 307-332, November.
- Taylor, Frederick Winslow, 1911. "The Principles of Scientific Management," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number taylor1911.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi-Chan Chung, 2016. "Study on Total Quality Management Activities in Taiwan Tourism Factories," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Jyoti Prakas Majumdar & B. Murali Manohar, 2016. "Why Indian manufacturing SMEs are still reluctant in adopting total quality management," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(1), pages 16-35.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdulrahman Alsughayir, 2014. "Barriers to TQM Implementation within a Private Medical Services Organizations in Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 117-121, May.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Sylvain Delisle & Josée St-Pierre, 2004. "Decision Support for SME Owners-Managers: A Performance Evaluation Benchmarking Tool," Post-Print hal-01704921, HAL.
- Taylor, W. Andrew, 1998. "TQM implementation: organisation practices and information infrastructures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 715-727, December.
- Che Mohd Zulkifli Che Omar Author_Email: & Osman Jusoh, 2011. "Involvement Of Malaysian Smes In Logistics: Potential And Prospects," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-328, Conference Master Resources.
- Kayhan Tajeddini, 2016. "Financial Orientation, Product Innovation and Firm Performance — An Empirical Study in the Japanese SMEs," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-30, June.
- Adams, Mike, 1999. "Determinants of ISO accreditation in the New Zealand manufacturing sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 285-292, April.
- Álvarez García, José & De la Cruz del Río Rama, María & Vila Alonso, Mercedes & Fraiz Brea, José Antonio, 2014. "Relação de dependência entre os fatores críticos de qualidade e impacto social," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(6), November.
- repec:rss:jnljbs:v2i4p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, W. A., 1997. "Leadership challenges for smaller organisations: Self-perceptions of TQM implementation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 567-579, October.
- Albena Iossiofova, 2010. "Profile of Organizations in Bulgaria with Adopted ISO 9001," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 154-171.
- Colgate, Mark & Lang, Bodo, 2005. "Positive and negative consequences of a relationship manager strategy: New Zealand banks and their small business customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 195-204, February.
- repec:rom:rampas:v:2016:y:2016:i:26:p:78-96 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstotal quality management implementation SME culture organizational change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:24:y:1996:i:1:p:83-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.