Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 245878 Linking three market models to project Russian and Ukrainian wheat markets till 2030
by Wolf, Verena & Deppermann, Andre & Tabeau, Andrzej & Banse, Martin & van Berkum, Siemen & Haß, Marlen & Havlik, Petr & Philippidis, George & Salamon, Petra & Verma, Monika
- 245877 Agriculture and agricultural policy in Eastern European Neighbourhood
by Kožar, Maja & Pintar, Marjeta & Volk, Tina & Rednak, Miro & Rac, Ilona & Erjavec, Emil
- 245876 Which Factors Influence Investments of Ukrainian Agroholdings in Biogas?
by Romets, Dmytro & Menrad, Klaus
- 245173 Resource misallocation and productivity in Ukrainian food industry
by Ryzhenkov, Mykola
- 245172 Commodity markets and trade to 2025: What is driving these changes?
by Meyers, William H. & Schroeder, Kateryna G.
- 245171 Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: Evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan
by Petrick, Martin