Implementing quality programmes in three Swedish county councils: the views of politicians, managers and doctors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garpenby, Peter & Carlsson, Per, 1994. "The role of national quality registers in the Swedish health service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 183-195, September.
- Anell, Anders, 1996. "The monopolistic integrated model and health care reform: the Swedish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Michael I. & Calltorp, Johan, 2000. "The reorientation of market-oriented reforms in Swedish health-care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 219-240, January.
- Lombarts, M. J. M. H. & Klazinga, N. S., 2001. "A policy analysis of the introduction and dissemination of external peer review (visitatie) as a means of professional self-regulation amongst medical specialists in The Netherlands in the period 1985," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Sluijs, Emmy M. & Outinen, Maarit & Wagner, Cordula & Liukko, Matti & de Bakker, Dinny H., 2001. "The impact of legislative versus non-legislative quality policy in health care: a comparison between two countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 99-119, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:39:y:1997:i:3:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.