Spillovers from Local Market Human Capital and the Spatial Distribution of Productivity in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Duranton, 2007.
"From cities to productivity and growth in developing countries,"
tecipa-306, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2008. "From Cities to Productivity and Growth in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Pinelli, Dino, 2006. "Market potential and productivity: Evidence from Finnish regions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 636-657, September.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015.
"Agglomeration and Innovation,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Gerald Carlino & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Agglomeration and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-007, Harvard Business School.
- Carlino, Gerald & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Agglomeration and innovation," Research Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Gerald Carlino & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Agglomeration and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Agglomeration and innovation," Working Papers 14-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Véronique Gille, 2012. "Education spillovers: empirical evidence in rural India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 4-24, April.
- Isacsson, Gunnar, 2005. "External effects of education on earnings: Swedish evidence using matched employee-establishment data," Working Paper Series 2005:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2007.
"Spatial correlation robust inference with errors in location or distance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 76-96, September.
- Timothy Conley & Francesca Molinari, 2005. "Spatial correlation robust inference with Errors in Location or Distance," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Spatial Correlation Robust Inference with Errors in Location or Distance," Working Papers 05-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512111472 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:advances.3:y:2003:i:1:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.