|Department of Business and Economics, One Park Place, Elmira College, Elmira, NY 14901|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mariam Khawar, 2016. "The Impact of Culture on Economic Growth and Development," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 245-246, May.
- Mariam Khawar, 2014. "Being Relevant: Ideas for Teaching Microeconomics and International Trade," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 341-342, August.
- Khawar Mariam, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Mariam Khawar, 1997. "The impact of multinational corporations on a developing country: a trade off in the long run?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 101-112.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Khawar Mariam, 2005.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, March.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2005. "Development and Underdevelopment in the Globalizing Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_005, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2013. "Perspectives on Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Direct Investment in OECD Countries based on Panel Data Econometrics," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(2), pages 1-8, April.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005.
"International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreia Olival, 2012. "The influence of Doing Business’ institutional variables in Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0048, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2012.
- Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron, 2012.
"The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Aaron Weisbrod & John Whalley, 2011. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," NBER Working Papers 17544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity & Foreign direct investment in OECD countries - A Paneldata Econometric Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 465, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R. & Mavrotas, George, 2005. "FDI and Growth: A Causal Relationship," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mayer-Foulkes, David & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2005.
"Do multinational enterprises contribute to convergence or divergence? A disaggregated analysis of US FDI,"
Kiel Working Papers
1242, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI ," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 304-318, May.
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2005. "Do Multinational Enterprises Contribute to Convergence or Divergence? A Disaggregated Analysis of US FDI," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & Wang Weimin, 2010. "Does FDI Accelerate Economic Growth? The OECD Experience Based on Panel Data Estimates for the Period 1980-2004," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-23, January.
- Narjess Boubakri & Jean-Claude Cosset & Nassima Debab & Pascale Valéry, 2011. "Privatization and Globalization: an Empirical Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1130, CIRPEE.
- Chakraborty, Chandana & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Economic Reforms, FDI, and Economic Growth in India: A Sector Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1192-1212, July.
- Salvatore Dominick & Campano Fred, 2012. "Globalization, Growth and Poverty," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- de Boyrie Maria E, 2010. "Structural Changes, Causality, and Foreign Direct Investments: Evidence from the Asian Crises of 1997," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-40, January.
- Mohammed Ershad Hussain & Mahfuzul Haque, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Trade, and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis of Bangladesh," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Mariam Khawar, 1997.
"The impact of multinational corporations on a developing country: a trade off in the long run?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 101-112.
- Joanna Scott-Kennel, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and local linkages: An empirical investigation," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 51-77, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mariam Khawar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.