The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron, 2012. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-28, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khawar Mariam, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Busse & Ceren Erdogan & Henning Mühlen, 2016.
"China's Impact on Africa – The Role of Trade, FDI and Aid,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 228-262, May.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:241-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bräutigam, Deborah & Tang, Xiaoyang, 2014. "“Going Global in Groups”: Structural Transformation and China’s Special Economic Zones Overseas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 78-91.
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Biswas Anindya & Mandal Biswajit & Saha Nitesh, 2014. "Foreign Capital Inflow and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Developing Economies: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3-4), pages 1-13, October.
- Bartels, Frank L. & Napolitano, Francesco & Tissi, Nicola E., 2014. "FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: A longitudinal perspective on location-specific factors (2003–2010)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 516-529.
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2017. "An Analysis of the Economic Determinants of Food Security in North Africa," HSE Working papers WP BRP 166/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Global Economic Prospects, June 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21999, August.
- McKenzie, Rex A, 2015. "Monetary transmission in Africa: a review of official sources," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Mah Jai S., 2015. "Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 173-185, March.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-11-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2011-11-07 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-11-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .