Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hailin Liao & Xiaohui Liu, 2009.
"Export-total factor productivity growth nexus in East Asian economies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(13), pages 1663-1675.
- Hailin Liao & Xiaohui Liu, 2007. "Export-Total Factor Productivity Growth Nexus in East Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2007_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Whalley John & Weisbrod Aaron, 2012.
"The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Aaron Weisbrod & John Whalley, 2011. "The Contribution of Chinese FDI to Africa's Pre Crisis Growth Surge," NBER Working Papers 17544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Ang, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Growth? Exploring the Role of Financial Liberalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
- Andre c Jordaan & Joel hinaunye Eita, 2007. "Export And Economic Growth In Namibia: A Granger Causality Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 540-547, September.
- Ahmed Abdullahi D., 2011. "International Financial Integration, Investment and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-28, December.
- D. G. Richards, 2001. "Exports as a Determinant of Long-Run Growth in Paraguay, 1966-96," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 128-146.
- Abhijit Sharma & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "An Analysis of Exports and Growth in India: Cointegration and Causality Evidence (1971-2001)," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 232-248, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:15:y:2015:i:1:p:173-185:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.