An Analysis of Exports and Growth in India: Cointegration and Causality Evidence (1971-2001)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- László Kónya & Jai Pal Singh, 2006. "Exports, Imports and Economic Growth in India," Working Papers 2006.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 76 - Are Exports the Engine of Economic Growth? An Application of Cointegration and Causality Analysis for Egypt, 1977 - 2003," Working Paper Series 2290, African Development Bank.
- Tronzano, Marco, 2010. "Reassessing the Dynamic Links between Trade and Growth: New Empirical Evidence from India - Un riesame delle relazioni tra commercio estero e crescita economica:nuova evidenza empirica per l’India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(2), pages 217-244.
- Jaime Andrés Collazos & Pedro Luis Rosero, 2010. "¿Posee el Valle del Cauca una economía transformadora de importaciones orientadas a la Exportación?," DOCUMENTOS DE POLÍTICAS PÚBLICAS 006880, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Inoue Takeshi, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Aggregate Export Demand Function in Post-Liberalization India," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2012. "Reassessment of Sustainability of Current Account Deficit in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 67-79.
- Sanghyo Lee & Yonghan Ahn & Sungwoo Shin, 2016. "The Impact of Multinational Business Diversification on the Financial Sustainability of Construction Firms in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Elias Ajaga & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008.
"Inward FDI, Value Added and Employment in US States: A Panel Cointegration Approach,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(04), pages 347-367, December.
- Ajaga, Elias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Inward FDI, value added and employment in US states: A panel cointegration approach," Kiel Working Papers 1420, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mousumi Bhattacharya & Sharad Nath Bhattacharya, 2011. "The Interrelationship Between Merchandise Trade, Economic Growth and FDI Inflows in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 229-244.
- Richard Ballester & Joy Sinay, 2013. "An empirical analysis of the export-led growth (ELG) hypothesis in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, June.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 76 - Are Exports the Engine of Economic Growth? An Application of Cointegration and Causality Analysis for Egypt, 1977 - 2003," Working Paper Series 2210, African Development Bank.
- Mah Jai S., 2015. "Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 173-185, March.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Maheshwar Rao, 2009. "Openness and growth in Fiji: some time series evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(13), pages 1653-1662.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:9:y:2005:i:2:p:232-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.