Export-Total Factor Productivity Growth Nexus in East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hailin Liao & Xiaohui Liu, 2009. "Export-total factor productivity growth nexus in East Asian economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(13), pages 1663-1675.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mah Jai S., 2015. "Export Expansion and Economic Growth in Tanzania," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 173-185, March.
- Parjiono & A.B.M. Rabiul Alam Beg & Richard Monypenny, 2013. "The driving forces of the level and the growth rate of real per capita income in Indonesia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2389-2400, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTFP; exports; bound tests; lag-augmented VAR; East Asian economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-11-17 (China)
- NEP-EFF-2007-11-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lbo:lbowps:2007_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Huw Edwards). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delbouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.