Report NEP-EFF-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hailin Liao & Bin Wang & Tom Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Neural Network Based Models for Efficiency Frontier Analysis: An Application to East Asian Economies' Growth Decomposition," Discussion Paper Series 2007_24, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janlöv, Nils, 2007. "Swedish Health Care Performance – Quantity versus Quality," Working Papers 2007:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- F. Daveri & C. Jona-Lasinio, 2007. "Off-shoring and productivity growth in the Italian manufacturing industries," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Hailin Liao & Xiaohui Liu, 2007. "Export-Total Factor Productivity Growth Nexus in East Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2007_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Kamil Yılmaz & Şule Özler, 2007. "Productivity response to reduction in trade barriers: Evidence from Turkish manufacturing plants," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0704, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li, 2007. "Learning-by-Exporting? Firm-Level Evidence for UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors," Working Papers 2007_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Miyagawa, Tsutomu & Takizawa, Miho, 2007. "Productivity Growth and Resource Reallocation in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Efthymios Tsionas, 2007. "Does public sector efficiency matter? Revisiting the relation between fiscal size and economic growth in a world sample," Working Papers 2007_30, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2007. "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers e07-3, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban & Los, Bart, 2007. "A Maximum Entropy Approach to the Indenitication of Productive Technology Spillovers," Discussion Papers 1106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greece," Working Papers 2007_39, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Michael Dolega, 2007. "Tracking Canadian Trend Productivity: A Dynamic Factor Model with Markov Switching," Discussion Papers 07-12, Bank of Canada.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2007. "Localized Technological Knowledge: Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities And Appropriability," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- George von Furstenberg, 2007. "Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in Particular Locations: A Survey of Methods and Perspectives," Caepr Working Papers 2007-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.