Report NEP-CNA-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis Tao Yang, 2007. "China's Agricultural Crisis and Famine of 1959-61: A Survey and Comparison to Soviet Famines," Working Papers e07-4, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2007. "The Financial Centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: Competition or Complementarity?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-062-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fung, Hung-gay & Gao, Gerald Yong & Lu, Jiangyong & Mano, Haim, 2007. "Impacts of Competitive Position on Export Propensity and Intensity: An Empirical Study of Manufacturing Firms in China," MPRA Paper 5674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imai, Ken'ichi & Shiu, Jingming, 2007. "A Divergent Path of Industrial Upgrading: Emergence and Evolution of the Mobile Handset Industry in China," IDE Discussion Papers 125, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2007. "Comparing the Networks of Ethnic Japanese and Ethnic Chinese in International Trade," IDE Discussion Papers 113, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Iris Bohnet & Fiona Greig & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2007. "Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States," Discussion Papers 2007-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- David T. Coe, 2007. "Globalisation and Labour Markets: Policy Issues Arising from the Emergence of China and India," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
- Hailin Liao & Xiaohui Liu, 2007. "Export-Total Factor Productivity Growth Nexus in East Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2007_23, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.