Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Time-Series Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wani, Nassir Ul Haq & Kabir, Habib, 2016. "An evaluation of relationship between public debt and economic growth: A study of Afghanistan," MPRA Paper 75538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2016.
- Calcedonia Enache & Fernando Merino, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Romania: a Quantitative Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 275-275, February.
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "Financial Development: A Pre-Condition for Foreign Direct Spillover Effects in Egypt," Working Papers 12, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Khobai, Hlalefang & Hamman, Nicolene & Mkhombo, Thando & Mhaka, Simba & Mavikela, Nomahlubi & Phiri, Andrew, 2017.
"The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach,"
80152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nicolene Hamman & Thando Mkhombo & Simba Mhaka & Nomahlubi Mavikela & Andrew Phiri, 2017. "The FDI-growth nexus in South Africa: A re-examination using quantile regression approach," Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2017.
- Jun, Sangjoon, 2015. "The Nexus between FDI and Growth in the SAARC Member Countries," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 19(1), pages 39-70, March.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Álvarez González & Romilio Labra, 2013. "Identifying the role of natural resources in knowledge-based strategies of development," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1305, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:6:y:2006:i:1:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.