Global Market Evaluation: A Longitudinal Efficiency Assessment Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golany, B & Roll, Y, 1989. "An application procedure for DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-250.
- Raab, Raymond L. & Feroz, Ehsan Habib, 2007. "A productivity growth accounting approach to the ranking of developing and developed nations," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 396-415, December.
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
- Pulina, Manuela & Detotto, Claudio & Paba, Antonello, 2010.
"An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 613-620, August.
- Manuela Pulina & Claudio Detotto & Antonello Paba, 2010. "An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach," Post-Print hal-01972847, HAL.
- Mette Asmild & Joseph Paradi & Vanita Aggarwall & Claire Schaffnit, 2004. "Combining DEA Window Analysis with the Malmquist Index Approach in a Study of the Canadian Banking Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 67-89, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kottas, Angelos T. & Madas, Michael A., 2018. "Comparative efficiency analysis of major international airlines using Data Envelopment Analysis: Exploring effects of alliance membership and other operational efficiency determinants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-17.
- Shih-Heng Yu, 2019. "Benchmarking and Performance Evaluation Towards the Sustainable Development of Regions in Taiwan: A Minimum Distance-Based Measure with Undesirable Outputs in Additive DEA," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 1323-1348, August.
- Mehmet APAN & İhsan ALP & Ahmet ÖZTEL, 2019. "Determination of the Efficiencies of Textile Firms Listed in Borsa İstanbul by Using DEA-Window Analysis," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 27(42).
- Wang, Wei-Kang & Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Lai, Hsiao-Wen, 2014. "Does corporate social responsibility influence the corporate performance of the U.S. telecommunications industry?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 580-591.
- Jie Wu & Panpan Xia & Qingyuan Zhu & Junfei Chu, 2019. "Measuring environmental efficiency of thermoelectric power plants: a common equilibrium efficient frontier DEA approach with fixed-sum undesirable output," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 275(2), pages 731-749, April.
- Wendong Lv & Xiaoxin Hong & Kuangnan Fang, 2015. "Chinese regional energy efficiency change and its determinants analysis: Malmquist index and Tobit model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 9-22, May.
- Wen-Min Lu & Qian Long Kweh & Chung-Wei Wang, 2021. "Integration and application of rough sets and data envelopment analysis for assessments of the investment trusts industry," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 296(1), pages 163-194, January.
- Zanella, Andreia & Camanho, Ana S. & Dias, Teresa G., 2015. "Undesirable outputs and weighting schemes in composite indicators based on data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 517-530.
- Peter Fernandes Wanke & Rebecca de Mattos, 2014. "Capacity Issues and Efficiency Drivers in Brazilian Bulk Terminals," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 11(5), pages 72-98, October.
- Chen, Ping-Chuan & Hung, Shiu-Wan, 2016. "An actor-network perspective on evaluating the R&D linking efficiency of innovation ecosystems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 303-312.
- Francisco Espasandín Bustelo & Cristóbal Casanueva Rocha & Juan Domingo Ganaza Vargas, 2004. "Las nuevas tecnologías de la información y la comunicación en la economía social andaluza," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 49, pages 193-215, August.
- Alberca-Oliver, Pilar & Rodríguez-Oromendía, Ainhoa & Parte-Esteban, Laura, 2015. "Measuring the efficiency of trade shows: A Spanish case study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-137.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Agnes Kügler, 2017. "Statistical Benchmarking as a Development Tool. An Introduction for Practitioners," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 59303, December.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2012. "Estimating Effectiveness of the Control of Violence and Socioeconomic Development in Colombia: An Application of Dynamic Data Envelopment Analysis and Data Panel Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 343-366, February.
- Aurélie Corne & Olga Goncalves & Nicolas Peypoch, 2020. "Evaluating the performance drivers of French ski resorts: A hierarchical approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(3), pages 389-405, April.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Gilles Mourre, 2020. "How and How Much? The Growth-Friendliness of Public Spending through the Lens," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 132, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Peyrache, Antonio & Rose, Christiern & Sicilia, Gabriela, 2020. "Variable selection in Data Envelopment Analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 282(2), pages 644-659.
- E G Gomes & M P E Lins, 2008. "Modelling undesirable outputs with zero sum gains data envelopment analysis models," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(5), pages 616-623, May.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Antonio Estache & Barnabé Walheer, 2013. "Reducing Energy Use without Affecting the Economic Objectives: a Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richard Simper & Maximilian J.B. Hall & Wenbin B. Liu & Valentin Zelenyuk & Zhongbao Zhou, 2014. "How Relevant is the Choice of Risk Management Control Variable to Non-parametric Bank Profit Efficiency Analysis?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:14:y:2014:i:3-4:p:27:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.