Electronic medical record use and efficiency: A DEA and windows analysis of hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Parker, Barnett R. & Tavares, Gabriel, 2008. "Evaluation of research in efficiency and productivity: A survey and analysis of the first 30 years of scholarly literature in DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 151-157, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ancarani, Alessandro & Di Mauro, Carmela & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo & Ayach, Ali, 2016. "Technology acquisition and efficiency in Dubai hospitals," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 475-485.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:397-:d:130100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Zhivan & Mark Diana, 2012. "U.S. hospital efficiency and adoption of health information technology," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 37-47, March.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9365-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yusuf Yalcin Ileri, 2016. "Implementation Processes of Hospital Information Management Systems: A Field Study in Turkey," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-14, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA Hospitals EMR use Health information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:209-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.