An Empirical Analysis of the Aggregate Export Demand Function in Post-Liberalization India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramesh Chandra, 2003. "Reinvestigating export-led growth in India using a multivariate cointegration framework," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 37(1), pages 73-86, September.
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2005. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Further Econometric Evidence From South Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(4), pages 472-488, December.
- Jim Love & Ramesh Chandra, 2005. "Testing export-led growth in South Asia," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(2), pages 132-145, May.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011.
"Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India,"
Trade Working Papers
23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Das, Abhijit & Banga, Rashmi & Kumar, Dinesh, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis: Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," ADBI Working Papers 311, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jim Love & Ramesh Chandra, 2004. "Testing Export-Led Growth in India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka Using a Multivariate Framework," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 483-496, July.
- Abhijit Sharma & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "An Analysis of Exports and Growth in India: Cointegration and Causality Evidence (1971-2001)," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 232-248, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra Prachi & Roy Devesh, 2016. "India-Us Trade and Investment: Have They Been Up To Potential?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 539-567, September.
- Alia Didier Yelognisse, 2015. "Geographical Orientation of Export in Manufacturing Sector in Sub-Sahara Africa," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 337-351, September.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:23-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:14:y:2014:i:1:p:10:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.