Global Economic Crisis: Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Trade Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alam, Ila M Semenick, 2001. "A Nonparametric Approach for Assessing Productivity Dynamics of Large U.S. Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 121-139, February.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Rebecca Driver, 1998.
"Real Exchange Rates for the Year 2000,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa54.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Rebecca Driver, 1998. "Real Exchange Rates for the Year 2000," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa54, October.
- Dino Rizzi & Vincenzo Rebba, 2006. "Measuring Hospital Efficiency through Data Envelopment Analysis when Policy-makers� Preferences Matter. An Application to a sample of Italian NHS hospitals," Working Papers 2006_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alan V. Deardorff & Saul H. Hymans & Robert M Stern & Chong Xiang, 2000. "Forecasting U.S. Trade in Services," Working Papers 467, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2007. "Bank Ownership, Characteristics and Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Islamic Banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2007.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2004. "The US Current Account, New Economy Services, and Implications for Sustainability," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 262-276, May.
- Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-2.
- Colwell, R J & Davis, E P, 1992. " Output and Productivity in Banking," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 111-129, Supplemen.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, P Mini, 2015. "Estimation of the Key Economic Determinants of Services Trade: Evidence from India," Working Papers 348, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Sugata Marjit, "undated". "Virtual Trade and Growth," Economics Working Papers 02-01/2015, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:171-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inoue Takeshi, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Aggregate Export Demand Function in Post-Liberalization India," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Rajesh, Raj & Bordoloi, Sanjib, 2012. "Investigating the impact of global financial crisis on indian economy in an aggregate demand framework," MPRA Paper 40416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, P Mini, 2015. "Tax contribution of service sector: An empirical study of service taxation in India," Working Papers 344, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- repec:spr:jsecdv:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-017-0036-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2017.
"Virtual trade between separated time zones and growth,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 171-183, June.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal, 2016. "Virtual Trade between Separated Time Zones and Growth," Discussion Papers Series 560, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ashish Malik, 2013. "Post-GFC people management challenges: a study of India's information technology sector," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 230-246, April.
More about this item
Keywordsindian services sector; indian economy; global economic crisis;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.