Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015. "Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Veena K. Pailwar & Nirav R. Shah, 2009. "Revealed comparative advantages for India in services trade," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 109-127.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011.
"Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India,"
Trade Working Papers
23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Das, Abhijit & Banga, Rashmi & Kumar, Dinesh, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis: Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," ADBI Working Papers 311, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ranjan Dash & P. Parida, 2013. "FDI, services trade and economic growth in India: empirical evidence on causal links," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 217-238, August.
- Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Ivana Komunjer, 2012.
"What Goods Do Countries Trade? A Quantitative Exploration of Ricardo's Ideas,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 581-608.
- Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Ivana Komunjer, 2010. "What Goods Do Countries Trade? A Quantitative Exploration of Ricardo's Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing: American Jobs and the Rise of Service Outsourcing to China and India," NBER Working Papers 14061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanrui Wu, 2007. "Service Sector Growth in China and India: A Comparison," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Uday M. Apte & Hiranya K. Nath, 2012. "U.S. Trade In Information-Intensive Services," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The UCLA Anderson Business and Information Technologies (BIT) Project A Global Study of Business Practice (2012), chapter 6, pages 117-144 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ranjan Kumar Dash & Purna Chandra Parida, 2012. "Services trade and economic growth in India: an analysis in the post-reform period," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 326-345.
- Amita Batra & Zeba Khan, 2005. "Revealed comparative advantage: An analysis for India and China," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 168, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1998. "Structural Change in OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: de-specialisation and 'stickiness'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:aolpei:276072 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurase:v:8:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s40822-018-0098-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsServices Trade; Comparative Advantage; China; India;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2015-05-09 (China)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2015-1092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .