Service Sector Growth in China and India: A Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Se-Hark, 1989. "Linkages between industry and services and their implications for urban employment generation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 359-379, April.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426, June.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding India’s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwitonze, Eric & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "Service Sector Development and its Determinants in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 10117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007.
"Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth,"
Working Paper Series
2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shingal, ANIRUDH, 2010.
"Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together,"
32813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Services growth and convergence: Getting India’s states together," Papers 304, World Trade Institute.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2008. "Comparing Regional Development in China and India," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mallick, Jagannath, 2017. "Structural Change and Productivity Growth in India and the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 656, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsChina and India; Asia; service sector; growth determinants and regression analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-05-19 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-05-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-05-19 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-05-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:07-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .