Report NEP-SEA-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yanrui Wu, 2007. "Service Sector Growth in China and India: A Comparison," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ito, Seiro & Watanabe, Mariko & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2007. "Financial Aspects of Transactions with FDI: Trade Credit Provision by SMEs in China," IDE Discussion Papers 99, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Luca Tacconi & Frank Jotzo & R. Quentin Grafton, 2006. "Local causes, regional co-operation and global financing for environemntal problems: the case of Southeast Asian Haze pollution," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0613, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2007. "Prospects for Development of the Garment Industry in Developing Countries: What Has Happened Since the MFA Phase-Out?," IDE Discussion Papers 101, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006. "Is the Log Export Ban Effective? Revisiting the Issue through the Case of Indonesia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0602, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Engvall, Anders, 2007. "Ethnic Minorities And Rural Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 232, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Frank Jotzo & John Quiggen, 2006. "Fiddling while carbon burns: why climate policy needs pervasive emission pricing as well as technology promotion," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0611, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.