The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evenett, Simon J, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Evenett, 2007.
"EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(3), pages 143-155, May.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Evenett, Simon J, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," CEPR Discussion Papers 6284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2006. ""Global Europe": An Initial Assessment of the European Commission's New Trade Policy," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 61(04), pages 377-402, December.
- Simon J. Evenett & Edwin Vermulst, 2005. "The Politicisation of EC Anti‐dumping Policy: Member States, Their Votes and the European Commission," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 701-717, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Elsig, 2007. "The EU's Choice of Regulatory Venues for Trade Negotiations: A Tale of Agency Power?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 927-948, November.
- Ali Arbia, 2013. "Templates for Trade: Change, Persistence and Path Dependence in U. S. and EU Preferential Trade Agreements," KFG Working Papers p0051, Free University Berlin.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013.
"Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Alain Kabundi & Mustafa Y. Ã‡akir, 2011. "Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Silja Baller & Gregory Sergi, 2008. "A Negotiator's Guide to Regional Trade Agreements : Considerations from an East Asian Perspective," World Bank Publications - Reports 6279, The World Bank Group.
- Gerrit Faber & Jan Orbie, 2009. "Everything But Arms: Much More than Appears at First Sight," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 767-787, September.
- CLINCI, Ionut Cristian, 2013. "Eu'S Antidumping Policies Towards China And Their Implications," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 2(3), pages 3-9, December.
- Ferdi De Ville & Gabriel Siles-Brügge, 2019. "The Impact of Brexit on EU Trade Policy," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 7(3), pages 7-18.
- Jappe Eckhardt, 2013. "EU Unilateral Trade Policy-Making: What Role for Import-Dependent Firms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 989-1005, November.
- Gerrit Faber & Jan Orbie, 2009. "Everything But Arms: Much More than Appears at First Sight," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 767-787, September.
- Ans Kolk & Louise Curran, 2017. "Contesting a Place in the Sun: On Ideologies in Foreign Markets and Liabilities of Origin," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(4), pages 697-717, June.
- World Bank, 2008. "A Negotiator's Guide to Regional Trade Agreements : Considerations from an East Asian Perspective," World Bank Publications - Reports 8034, The World Bank Group.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014.
"The Trade Competitiveness of Southern Emerging Economies: A Multidimensional Approach Through Cluster Analysis,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 783-810, June.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kristen Hopewell, 2015. "Different paths to power: The rise of Brazil, India and China at the World Trade Organization," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 311-338, April.
- Louise Curran, 2015. "The impact of trade policy on global production networks: the solar panel case," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 1025-1054, October.
- Voloshinskaya, Anna (Волошинская, Анна) & Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир), 2015. "Evidence-Based State Policy [Доказательная Государственная Политика]," Published Papers mak2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; commercial policy; trade policy; WTO;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-05-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-05-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2007:2007-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joerg Baumberger The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Joerg Baumberger to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.