The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evenett, Simon J, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Arbia, 2013. "Templates for Trade: Change, Persistence and Path Dependence in U. S. and EU Preferential Trade Agreements," KFG Working Papers p0051, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; commercial policy; trade policy; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-05-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-05-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2007:2007-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .