Report NEP-CSE-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Comín, Francisco, 2007. "The Spanish savings banks and the competitive cooperation model (1928-2002)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Jiawei Chen & Ulrich Doraszelski & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2008. "Avoiding Market Dominance: Product Compatibility in Markets with Network Effects," Economics Working Paper Archive 537, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Peter Abell & Teppo Felin & Nicolai Foss, 2007. "Building Micro-Foundations for the Routines, Capabilities, and Performance Links," DRUID Working Papers 07-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Pousttchi, Key & Thurnher, Bettina, 2007. "Adoption and Impact of Mobile-Integrated Business Processes - Comparison of Existing Frameworks and Analysis of their Generalization Potential," MPRA Paper 3243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Lorenzen & Florian Arun Taeube, 2007. "Breakout from Bollywood? Internationalization of Indian Film Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J, 2007. "Volatility, Labour Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Pham, Quang Ngoc & Nguyen, Dinh Chuc & Nguyen, Duc Nhat, 2007. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam’s SME Sector," MPRA Paper 3256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2006. "Innovation studies-an emerging discipline (or what)? A study of the global network of innovation scholars," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20060911, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- E.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/274516233 Cefis & O. Marsili & E.J.J|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/074056344 Schenk, 2006. "The Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Firm Size Distribution," Working Papers 06-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nick D. Paulson & Roger G. Ginder, 2007. "Growth and Direction of the Biodiesel Industry in the United States, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp448, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ural, Beyza P., 2007. "Indian manufacturing : a slow sector in a rapidly growing economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4233, The World Bank.