Growth and Direction of the Biodiesel Industry in the United States, The
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vanwechel, Tamara & Gustafson, Cole R. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2002.
"Economic Feasibility Of Biodiesel Production In North Dakota,"
Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report
23565, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Vanwechel, Tamara & Gustafson, Cole R. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2003. "Economic Feasibility Of Biodiesel Production In North Dakota," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budžaki, Sandra & Miljić, Goran & Sundaram, Smitha & Tišma, Marina & Hessel, Volker, 2018. "Cost analysis of enzymatic biodiesel production in small-scaled packed-bed reactors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 268-278.
- Jeremy Porter & Philip Mason & Frank Howell, 2013. "Metropolitan Influence and Land Use Competition in Potential Biomass Crop Production: A Spatial Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 285-310, April.
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
08-wp460, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Baker, Mindy L. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6352, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mindy L. Mallory & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2011.
"Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 610-627.
- Mallory, Mindy & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce, 2011. "Crop-based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 201111010700001481, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mallory, M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2011. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production with Acreage Competition and Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rishibha Dixit & Surendra Singh & Manoj Kumar Enamala & Alok Patel, 2022. "Effect of Various Growth Medium on the Physiology and De Novo Lipogenesis of a Freshwater Microalga Scenedesmus rotundus -MG910488 under Autotrophic Condition," Clean Technol., MDPI, vol. 4(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Van Thang Duong & Yan Li & Ekaterina Nowak & Peer M. Schenk, 2012. "Microalgae Isolation and Selection for Prospective Biodiesel Production," Energies, MDPI, vol. 5(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Burnquist, Heloisa Lee & Ribera, Luis A., 2007. "Bioenergy--Agricultural Issues and Outlook," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163901, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Carriquiry, Miguel A., 2017. "Nested biofuels mandates: impacts of policy product differentiation on commodity markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Barreiros, Thaís & Young, André & Cavalcante, Raquel & Queiroz, Eduardo, 2020. "Impact of biodiesel production on a soybean biorefinery," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1066-1083.
More about this item
Keywordsbiodiesel; biofuels; feedstock; production costs; return on investment.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-05-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2007-05-19 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:07-wp448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.