Adoption and Impact of Mobile-Integrated Business Processes - Comparison of Existing Frameworks and Analysis of their Generalization Potential
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pousttchi, Key & Thurnher, Bettina, 2006. "Understanding Effects and Determinants of Mobile Support Tools: A Usability-Centered Field Study on IT Service Technicians," MPRA Paper 2924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumpp, Andreas & Pousttchi, Key, 2005. "The “Mobility-M”-framework for Application of Mobile Technology in Business Processes," MPRA Paper 2922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Thurnher, Bettina, 2006.
"Einsatz mobiler Technologie zur Unterstützung von Geschäftsprozessen
[Usage of mobile technolgies to support business processes]," MPRA Paper 3781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2007-05-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Mobiler Geschäftsprozess in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .