The Spanish savings banks and the competitive cooperation model (1928-2002)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2001. "An institutional import : Irish savings banks c. 1820-1860," Working Papers 200117, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Am Rici, Laurence, 2002. "Preparing the people for capitalism: relations with depositors in a French savings bank during the 1820s," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 5-19, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2007-05-19 (Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp07-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ana Poveda (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.