Report NEP-BAN-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexis Derviz & Jiri Podpiera, 2006. "Cross-Border Lending Contagion in Multinational Banks," Working Papers 2006/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-06.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dura, Codruta & Driga, Imola, 2007. "Coordonatele auditului in marketingul financiar-bancar - situatia din Romania," MPRA Paper 3221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Measurement of capital stock and input services of Spanish banks," Working Papers 0711, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2007. "Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking," NIPE Working Papers 7/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Comín, Francisco, 2007. "The Spanish savings banks and the competitive cooperation model (1928-2002)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.