Coordonatele auditului in marketingul financiar-bancar - situatia din Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J.G. Vlaar, 2003. "On the Influence of capital Requirements on Competition and Risk taking in Banking," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 102, Netherlands Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing audit; uniform bank rating system; the capital adequacy; the quality of assets ; sensitivity to market risk;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-05-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-05-19 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-05-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .