Report NEP-MKT-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2007. "Customer Poaching and Advertising," NIPE Working Papers 12/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Linck, K. & Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2006. "Security Issues in Mobile Payment from the Customer Viewpoint," MPRA Paper 2923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heng, Stefan, 2006. "Media industry facing biggest upheaval since Gutenberg. Media consumers morphing into media makers," MPRA Paper 3250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dura, Codruta & Driga, Imola, 2007. "Coordonatele auditului in marketingul financiar-bancar - situatia din Romania," MPRA Paper 3221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi, 2007. "The determinants of pricing in pharmaceuticals : are U.S. prices really higher than those of Canada?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we074021, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2007-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leitão, João, 2007. "The Taylor Effect on the Performances of the Red Devils’ Football Brand," MPRA Paper 3244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McAfee, R. Preston, 2007. "Pricing Damaged Goods," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heng, Stefan, 2007. "E-commerce settles for established payment systems: Limited market potential for innovative payment systems," MPRA Paper 3251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2005. "Equilibrium Market and Pricing Structures in Virtual Platform Duopoly," MPRA Paper 3239, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2007.
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Communication Networks in the N-Player Electronic Mail Game," Working Papers 07-10, Utrecht School of Economics.