Communication Networks in the N-Player Electronic Mail Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris Stephen E, 2002. "Faulty Communication: Some Variations on the Electronic Mail Game," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunication Networks; N-Player Electronic Mail Game;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2007-05-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2007-05-19 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-05-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2007-05-19 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-05-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .