Report NEP-SOC-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2006. "Intentions, Insincerity, and Prosocial Behavior," MPRA Paper 3223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2007.
- Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel, 2007. "Another experimental look at reciprocal behavior: indirect reciprocity," MPRA Paper 3257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2005/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "Values, norms, transactions and organizations," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Communication Networks in the N-Player Electronic Mail Game," Working Papers 07-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Garey C. Durden & Richard J. Cebula & Patricia Gaynor, 2007. "The Impact of Social Conditioning (Internal Motivation) on the Probability of Voting," Working Papers 07-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2006. "Innovation studies-an emerging discipline (or what)? A study of the global network of innovation scholars," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20060911, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- T. Dirkmaat & S. Rosenkranz & V.W. Buskens, 2006. "Crowding out in an indefinitely repeated Asymmetric Trust Game," Working Papers 06-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alexander Matros, 2006. "Altruistic Versus Rational Behavior in a Public Good Game," Working Papers 309, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Angelescu McVey, Laura, 2007. "Modern Economic Growth and Quality of Life: Cross Sectional and Time Series Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weber Abramo, Claudio, 2007. "How Much Do Perceptions of Corruption Really Tell Us?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.