Report NEP-GTH-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we073107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Communication Networks in the N-Player Electronic Mail Game," Working Papers 07-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marhuenda Hurtado, Francisco & Litan, Cristian M. & Kukushkin, Nicolai S., 2007. "On the generic finiteness of outcome distributions for bimatrix game forms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we073520, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Efficient communication in the electronic mail game," Working Papers 07-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bonein, Aurélie & Serra, Daniel, 2007. "Another experimental look at reciprocal behavior: indirect reciprocity," MPRA Paper 3257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Ricardo Gonçalves & John D Hey, 2007. "Experimental Evidence on English Auctions: Oral Outcry vs. Clock," Discussion Papers 07/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2007. "Cooperative production and efficiency," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- U. Weitzel & S. Rosenkranz, 2007. "Bargaining in Mergers and Termination Fees," Working Papers 07-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- T. Dirkmaat & S. Rosenkranz & V.W. Buskens, 2006. "Crowding out in an indefinitely repeated Asymmetric Trust Game," Working Papers 06-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "The evolution of Horn's rule," Working Papers 07-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "An Experimental Study of Complex-Offer Auctions: Payment Cost Minimization vs. Offer Cost Minimization," Working papers 2007-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "Simple-Offer vs. Complex-Offer Auctions in Deregulated Electricity Markets," Working papers 2007-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "A Game Theoretical Model of Land Contract Choice," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2007. "Optimal Two Stage Committee Voting Rules," Discussion Papers 04-23RR, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.