Cross-Border Lending Contagion in Multinational Banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Derviz, Alexis & Podpiera, Jiří, 2007. "Cross-border lending contagion in multinational banks," Working Paper Series 807, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2011.
"Regulation of multinational banks: A theoretical inquiry,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 178-198, April.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2004. "Regulation of Multinational banks: A Theoretical Inquiry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2005. "Regulation of multinational banks: a theoretical inquiry," Working Paper Series 431, European Central Bank.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2000.
"A Theory of Bank Capital,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2431-2465, December.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "A Theory of Bank Capital," CRSP working papers 363, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1999. "A Theory of Bank Capital," NBER Working Papers 7431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. T.A. de Haas & I. P.P van Lelyveld, 2004.
"Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 125-151, August.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209002, EconWPA.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I.P.P. van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 91, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A & Chen, Zhaohui, 2002. "A Theoretical Model of Financial Crisis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-63, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Brana & Delphine Lahet, 2011.
"Foreign banks and the stability of foreign and domestic credit in CEECs,"
- Sophie Brana & Delphine Lahet, 2011. "Foreign Banks and the Stability of Foreign and Domestic Credit in CEECs," Larefi Working Papers 1107, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Olivero, María Pía & Wu, Ji, 2013.
"Multinational banking and the international transmission of financial shocks: Evidence from foreign bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 952-972.
- Jeon, Bang & Olivero, María & Wu, Ji, 2012. "Multinational Banking and the International Transmission of Financial Shocks: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Maria Pia Olivero & Ji Wu, 2013. "Multinational Banking and Financial Contagion: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," Working Papers 052013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010.
"Multinational banking in Europe - financial stability and regulatory implications: lessons from the financial crisis,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 703-753, October.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications. Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Development Working Papers 292, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications;Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 40, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Levi, Micol & Pozzolo, Alberto, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications Lessons from the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno P. Arruda & Pedro L. Valls Pereira, 2013. "Analysis of the volatility's dependency structure during the subprime crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(36), pages 5031-5045, December.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:433:p:434-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derviz, Alexis, 2013. "Bubbles, bank credit and macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series 1551, European Central Bank.
- Michal Skorepa, 2014. "Concurrent Capital Buffers in a Banking Group," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2013/2014, chapter 0, pages 128-136 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Boss & Martin Fenz & Johannes Pann & Claus Puhr & Martin Schneider & Eva Ubl, 2009. "Modeling Credit Risk through the Austrian Business Cycle: An Update of the OeNB Model," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 17, pages 85-101.
- Marko Krznar, 2009. "Contagion Risk in the Croatian Banking System," Working Papers 20, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Alexis Derviz & Marie Raková, 2012. "Parent Influence on Loan Pricing by Czech Banks," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 434-499.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexis Derviz & Marie Rakova, 2009. "Funding Costs and Loan Pricing by Multinational Bank Affiliates," Working Papers 2009/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsDelegation; diversification; lending contagion; multinational bank; panel regression.;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2006/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .