EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon Evenett, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(3), pages 143-155, May.
- Evenett, Simon J, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," CEPR Discussion Papers 6284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013.
"Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Silja Baller & Gregory Sergi, 2008. "A Negotiator's Guide to Regional Trade Agreements : Considerations from an East Asian Perspective," World Bank Other Operational Studies 6279, The World Bank.
- Gerrit Faber & Jan Orbie, 2009. "Everything But Arms: Much More than Appears at First Sight," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 767-787, September.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014.
"The Trade Competitiveness of Southern Emerging Economies: A Multidimensional Approach Through Cluster Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 783-810, June.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- World Bank, 2008. "A Negotiator's Guide to Regional Trade Agreements : Considerations from an East Asian Perspective," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8034, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; European Union; regional trade agreements; BRICs;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-05-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-05-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2007:2007-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .