Report NEP-EEC-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ales Bulir & Jaromir Hurnik, 2006. "The Maastricht Inflation Criterion: "Saints" and "Sinners"," Working Papers 2006/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Valentova, Marie & Krizova, Iva & Katrnak, Tomas, 2007. "Occupational Gender Segregation in the light of the Segregation in Education: A Cross-National Comparison," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Chinn, Menzie D., 2007. "Debt and Interest Rates: The U.S. and the Euro Area," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ondrej Schneider, 2006. "The EU Budget Dispute - A Blessing in Disguise?," Research and Policy Notes 2006/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Glachant, J.M. & Saguan, M., 2007. "An Institutional Frame to Compare Alternative Market Designs in EU Electricity Balancing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0724, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "EU Commercial Policy in a Multipolar Trading System," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Valentova, Marie, 2007. "Attitudes to Family Policy Arrangements in Relation to Attitudes to Family and division of Labour between Genders," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Personal Tax Adjustments in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2006/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Roger BjÃ¸rnstad & Eilev S. Jansen, 2007. "The NOK/euro exhange rate after inflation targeting: The interest rate rules," Discussion Papers 501, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heppke-Falk, Kirsten H. & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Moral hazard and bail-out in fiscal federations: evidence for the German Länder," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Richard Nahuis & JoÃ«lle Noailly, 2005. "Competition and quality in the notary profession," CPB Document 94, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Measurement of capital stock and input services of Spanish banks," Working Papers 0711, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Boegenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007. "Renaissance of Entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 3186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2007. "Mesure de la vulnérabilité du secteur bancaire luxembourgeois," BCL working papers 24, Central Bank of Luxembourg.