Renaissance of Entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007. "Renaissance of entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 02/2007, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Betzelt, Sigrid, 2006. "Flexible Wissensarbeit: AlleindienstleisterInnen zwischen Privileg und Prekarität," Working papers of the ZeS 03/2006, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Smil, Vaclav, 2005. "Creating the Twentieth Century: Technical Innovations of 1867-1914 and Their Lasting Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195168747.
- Dieter Bogenhold, 2004. "Entrepreneurship: multiple meanings and consequences," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-employment; entrepreneurship; labour market; empirical analysis;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-05-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2007-05-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .