Renaissance of entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boegenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007. "Renaissance of Entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 3186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, pages 3-22.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Betzelt, Sigrid, 2006. "Flexible Wissensarbeit: AlleindienstleisterInnen zwischen Privileg und Prekarität," Working papers of the ZeS 03/2006, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Smil, Vaclav, 2005. "Creating the Twentieth Century: Technical Innovations of 1867-1914 and Their Lasting Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195168747.
- Dieter Bogenhold, 2004. "Entrepreneurship: multiple meanings and consequences," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zeswps:022007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .