Creating the Twentieth Century: Technical Innovations of 1867-1914 and Their Lasting Impact
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mokyr, Joel, 2010. "The Contribution of Economic History to the Study of Innovation and Technical Change," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Konstantin Fursov & Ian Miles & Giulio Perani, 2013. "Developing and using indicators of emerging and enabling technologies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 15, pages 349-380 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2014. "The Demise of U.S. Economic Growth: Restatement, Rebuttal, and Reflections," NBER Working Papers 19895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boegenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007.
"Renaissance of Entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany,"
3186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2007. "Renaissance of entrepreneurship? Some remarks and empirical evidence for Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 02/2007, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Demeulemeester, Jean-Luc, 2009.
"Comment on "US Economic growth in the gilded age","
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-199, March.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2009. "A comment on "US Economic Growth in the Gilded Age"," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147670, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:219-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Mayer-Foulkes & Kurt A. Hafner, 2017. "The technology Gradient in the Market Economy," Working papers DTE 606, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Court, Victor & Fizaine, Florian, 2017.
"Long-Term Estimates of the Energy-Return-on-Investment (EROI) of Coal, Oil, and Gas Global Productions,"
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 145-159.
- Victor Court & Florian Fizaine, 2017. "Long-term estimates of the energy-return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil, and gas global productions," Post-Print hal-01549813, HAL.
- Mortenson, Michael J. & Doherty, Neil F. & Robinson, Stewart, 2015. "Operational research from Taylorism to Terabytes: A research agenda for the analytics age," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 583-595.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "Rise of Women in Unified Growth Theory: French Development Process and Policy Implications," MPRA Paper 73864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Rupp, 2016. "Circuits and currents: Dynamics of disruption in New York City blackouts," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 106-118, January.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson, 2011. "Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "Industrious Selection: Explaining Five Revolutions and Two Divergences in Eurasian Economic History within a Unified Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 73862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195168747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.