Fiscal Implications of Personal Tax Adjustments in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ambriško, Róbert & Babecký, Jan & Ryšánek, Jakub & Valenta, Vilém, 2015.
"Assessing the impact of fiscal measures on the Czech economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 350-357.
- Robert Ambrisko & Jan Babecky & Jakub Rysanek & Vilem Valenta, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Measures on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2012/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Alena Bicakova & Kamil Dybczak & Ales Krejdl & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2007. "CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Fiscal Policy and its Sustainability," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, edition 2, volume 5, number rb05/2 edited by Ian Babetskii & Vladimir Bezdek.
- Alena Bièáková & Jiøí Slaèálek & Michal Slavík, 2011.
"Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 327-347, August.
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2008. "Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp351, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bičáková, Alena & Slacalek, Jiri & Slavík, Michal, 2008. "Labor supply after transition: evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 887, European Central Bank.
- Karsten STAEHR, "undated". "Estimates of Employment and Welfare Effects of Labour Income Taxation in a Country with a Flat: the Case of Estonia," EcoMod2008 23800135, EcoMod.
- Dennis P Botman & Anita Tuladhar, 2008. "Tax and Pension Reform in the Czech Republic—Implications for Growth and Debt Sustainability," IMF Working Papers 08/125, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal effects; labor supply; personal income tax; tax reforms.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-05-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-05-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-05-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2006/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .