Report NEP-TRA-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ito, Seiro & Watanabe, Mariko & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 2007. "Financial Aspects of Transactions with FDI: Trade Credit Provision by SMEs in China," IDE Discussion Papers 99, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2007. "Board Formation and Its Endogeneity: An Empirical Study of Russian Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2007. "Technology Progress, Efficiency, and Scale of Economy in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200701, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144621_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Jacob Benus, 2007. "Evaluating Active Labor Markets in Romania," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 699.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144899_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Personal Tax Adjustments in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2006/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Valentova, Marie & Krizova, Iva & Katrnak, Tomas, 2007. "Occupational Gender Segregation in the light of the Segregation in Education: A Cross-National Comparison," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Jan M. Hoem & Dora Kostova, 2007. "Early traces of the Second Demographic Transition in Bulgaria: a joint analysis of marital and non-marital union formation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Pham, Quang Ngoc & Nguyen, Dinh Chuc & Nguyen, Duc Nhat, 2007. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam’s SME Sector," MPRA Paper 3256, University Library of Munich, Germany.