Occupational Gender Segregation in the light of the Segregation in Education: A Cross-National Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiplin, Brian & Sloane, P J, 1976. "Personal Characteristics and Sex Differentials in Professional Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 729-745, December.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno., "undated".
"Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic,"
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," IZA Discussion Papers 524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan José & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent trends in occupational segregation by gender: a look across the Atlantic," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F, 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," CEPR Discussion Papers 3421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cooke, Lynn Prince, 2001. "Impact of Dual Careers on Average Family Size: Comparison of 11 Countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2001-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Bericat & Eva Sánchez Bermejo, 2016. "Structural Gender Equality in Europe and Its Evolution Over the First Decade of the Twentyfirst Century," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 55-81, May.
- Van Puyenbroeck, Tom & De Bruyne, Karolien & Sels, Luc, 2012.
"More than ‘Mutual Information’: Educational and sectoral gender segregation and their interaction on the Flemish labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-8.
- Tom VAN PUYENBROECK & Karolien DE BRUYNE & Luc SELS, 2010. "More than 'mutual information': educational and sectoral gender segregation and their interaction on the Flemish labour market," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Van Puyenbroeck, Tom & De Bruyne, Karolien & Sels, Luc, 2010. "More than 'Mutual Information': Educational and Sectoral Gender Segregation and their Interaction on the Flemish Labour Market," Working Papers 2010/29, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Valentova, Marie, 2007. "Attitudes to Family Policy Arrangements in Relation to Attitudes to Family and division of Labour between Genders," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Lilla, Marco, 2007. "Income Inequality and Education Premia," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Fouarge, Didier & Muffels, Ruud & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2007. "Who benefits from a job change: The dwarfs or the giants?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-16, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2007.
"The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2007-15, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ludivine Martin, 2008. "The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard," Post-Print halshs-00325881, HAL.
- Voicu, Bogdan & Voicu, Malina & Strapcova, Katarina, 2007. "Engendered housework. A cross-european analysis," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kankarash, Milosh & Moors, Guy, 2007. "Heterogeneity in solidarity attitudes in Europe. Insights from a multiple-group latent-class factor approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD, revised Jun 2007.
More about this item
Keywordsgender segregation ; occupational segregation ; cross-national segregatio;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-05-19 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-05-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2007-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .