Report NEP-EDU-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim VanderHoff, 2007. "Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2007-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Marla Ripoll & Juan Carlos Cordoba, 2007. "The Role of Education in Development," Working Papers 311, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2005/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José-Luis Raymond & José-Luis Roig, 2007. "Una propuesta de evaluación de las externalidades de capital humano en la empresa," Working Papers XREAP2007-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2007.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on Student-t Log-Returns of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 194, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989-2005," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 94, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Valentova, Marie & Krizova, Iva & Katrnak, Tomas, 2007. "Occupational Gender Segregation in the light of the Segregation in Education: A Cross-National Comparison," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.