Report NEP-PBE-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2007. "Productivity and Taxes as Drivers of FDI," NBER Working Papers 13094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Andrés & Rafael Doménech & Antonio Fatás, 2007. "The stabilizing role of government size," Working Papers 0710, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ercolani, Marco G., 2007. "Hidden Economies and the Socially Optimal Fiscal-Tax to Liquidity-Tax Ratio," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2007. "Do fiscal rules cause budgetary outcomes?," IHEID Working Papers 15-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised May 2007.
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2006. "Fiscal Implications of Personal Tax Adjustments in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2006/7, Czech National Bank.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "The complexity of economic policy: restricted local optima in tax policy design," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2007. "Why Do Most Countries Set Higher Tax Rates on Capital?," Discussion Papers dp07-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Alan Krause, 2007. "A Tax Reform Analysis of the Laffer Argument," Discussion Papers 07/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation of Policy Measures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Graves, Philip E., 2007. "A Simple Coase-Like Mechanism that Transfers Control of Government Spending Levels from Politicians to Voters," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Decentralization and Environmental Quality: An International Analysis of Water Pollution," NBER Working Papers 13098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L.F.M. Groot, 2007. "The welfare optimal distribution of Olympic Success considered as a public good," Working Papers 07-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Heppke-Falk, Kirsten H. & Wolff, Guntram B., 2007. "Moral hazard and bail-out in fiscal federations: evidence for the German Länder," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Uña, Gerardo & Bertello, Nicolas, 2007.
"Situacion Fiscal y Fondo Anticiclico en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires: evolucion y perspectivas
[Fiscal Situation and Stabilization Fund of Buenos Aires City: evolution and forecast]," MPRA Paper 3198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipc:cpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gersbach, Hans, 2007. "Minority Voting and Public Project Provision," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ondrej Schneider, 2006. "The EU Budget Dispute - A Blessing in Disguise?," Research and Policy Notes 2006/01, Czech National Bank.
- Weber Abramo, Claudio, 2007. "How Much Do Perceptions of Corruption Really Tell Us?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John C. V. Pezzey & Frank Jotzo, 2006. "Mechanisms for Abating Global Emissions Under Uncertainty," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0604, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Jon H. Fiva, 2007. "Does Welfare Policy Affect Residential Choices? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers 503, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eren Inci, 2007. "Occupational Choice and the Quality of Entrepreneurs," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 666, Boston College Department of Economics.