Competition and quality in the notary profession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2002. "Entry and competition in highly concentrated banking markets," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 18-27.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1990. "Entry in Monopoly Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 531-553.
- Jan Boone, 2008.
"A New Way to Measure Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1245-1261, August.
- Boone, J., 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-004, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Boone, Jan, 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J., 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2000.
"Does Competition among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1209-1238, December.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Does Competition Among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers?," NBER Working Papers 4979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dranove, David & White, William D, 1994. "Recent Theory and Evidence on Competition in Hospital Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 169-209, Spring.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1999.
"Competition in interrelated markets: An empirical study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 353-369, April.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1995. "Competition in Interrelated Markets: An Empirical Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 84, Stockholm School of Economics.
- David Dranove & Mark Shanley & Carol Simon, 1992. "Is Hospital Competition Wasteful?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 247-262, Summer.
- Nicole Kuijpers & Joëlle Noailly & Ben Vollaard, 2005. "Liberalisation of the Dutch notary profession; reviewing its scope and impact," CPB Document 93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003.
"Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/088, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jean M. Abraham & Martin S. Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," NBER Working Papers 11649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Reiss, Peter C, 1991. "Entry and Competition in Concentrated Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 977-1009, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Nahuis, Richard, 2010. "Entry and competition in the Dutch notary profession," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 178-185, June.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-05-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-05-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.